Monday, June 26, 2006

Still Working out the Kinks

My mission for tonight was to try to link to some of the blogs I read into the links section. I got the names there, but when I click on them, it doesn't take me anywhere. Bummer! I thought I read the directions right, but I've miss something somewhere. It's probably something minor, I'm sure. But the names sure look nice sitting there, instead of Edit and Edit! lol Hopefully tomorrow I'll be over this hurdle and onto the next one!

Denny is off on Sundays, so we went to the big city for lunch today. We ended up at Ruby Tuesdays. It's not exactly a place I crave, but it was o.k. There's just not a whole lot to pick from, even in the big city. We shared a hamberger platter, and I got the salad bar. You know, you can add it to your entre for under $3. So lunch was cheap! We do that a lot--share a meal. And not necessarily to save money, tho it does help, but you always get so much! Then we end up taking home the leftovers, and putting them in the fridge, and never eat them. So they get thrown out with next week's garbage. Wasteful! Much better to share a meal.....

No comments: