Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm On a Roll!


I'm loving this digi stuff! I think it takes just as much time to digi scrap--at least for now!--as it does to paper scrap, but it seems to be more relaxing. And you don't have the mess! My layouts still seem to be scarce--like I need to fill up more space. But that's not me, even when I paper scrap. I have a hard time layering. It looks so cool on other layouts I've seen, but for some reason I just can't do that. I think I hate to cover up the beautiful paper I paid a fortune for! lol Guess I need to get over it, huh?! We'll see what the next layouts hold in store.

This is a cool kit, too, isn't it?! It's by Mindy Tarasawa. I love the flowers! I took this pic of everybody in front of the Snappy Tomato. We had been down at the river all afternoon, and were starving by the time we got done playing in the water! Glad they were still open! lol This is most of our crew. Jacob was with a buddy that day, so he didn't get to go swimming. Just to prove I do have other grandchildren besides Dakota, here's Katie on the left, her friend Miranda, Kelsea, Denny, and Libby. I love this pic! TFL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations,!!! that's a lovely page, love the colors and a very classy design!!!

KB and Friends said...

This is beautiful, Pam. You're really on a roll!

You can always enlarge the photos or the elements to fill up more space, if you decide to do that. Remember, with digital, you can make elements and photos any size you want very easily.

janna said...

You are doing great for your first LO's. Keep them coming!

janna said...

You are doing great for your first LO's. Keep them coming!

Cynthia said...

Pam, don't you love Mindy's free stuff? You do digi well, my friend! Keep 'em coming!

Cindy Marchant said...

OMGawd Pam, I am loving this so much! I am so proud of yuo for learning this! I may have to come to your house for a lesson. One huge problem for me is my slow dialup. The one kit I downloaded took 4 hours! can you believe that?