Friday, November 10, 2006

Getting Ready for the Craft Fair

Brandi got us all signed up, so it's official--we'll be participating in the craft show in Dec.! We've been working our butts off, getting stuff made. I've made purse calendars, checkbook covers, altered letters, and cards, and I'm still not done! I wanted to do some surprise boxes, so I hope I get to them. I took papers with me to the crop last week, so I could start on them, but didn't get the job done. Now I see on CKMB, the surprise boxes are the hit of this season. Everyone's doing them! I'm just ahead of the times, I guess! lol I told you I'd post some pics of some of the projects, so here they are. So far I've made 10 pocket calendars. (I bought 10 more to do!) I love these papers! The first one is Daisy D's, and the second one is Design Originals. I love just about anything retro, vintage, and nostalgic. Ya think??? lol I've posted pics of the rest of them, too, along with 5 checkbook covers, which are actually the first pics you'll see, so take a peek. Just click "next" to see them all! And wish me luck!

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Wow Pam! As always I love your work! These will sell out quickly for sure!
:J

Cindy Marchant said...

Pam, everything you have done is just fantastic!! I love your work so much. You will have a very successful show.