Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've written anything! Is anybody still out there? Hope so! I've got to get better about this! I truely have been busy! I did manage to get the Christmas cards done. I'm just working on Mom's present--a recipe book of her favorite, tried and true recipes. I've got 12 pages done, and 8 to go. But I won't be getting that one done in time. I'm going to give it to her anyway, and will finish it up after the holidays. On each recipe, I left room for a picture. That means she's going to have to make these dishes if she wants a pic! lol I don't think that will be a problem.

Here's my babies! This is my anniversary present from Denny. He had Libby and Audrey take the kids down and get the picture taken. I love it! There's Katie-13, Jacob-8, Kelsea-11, and Dakota-7 months. Look at those dimples!

What do you think of this weather we've been having? Down here in SE MO, it's been in the 50's-60's. I haven't even been wearing a coat. Probably why I'm sick now! lol I've never seen it so warm for this time of year. Then my friends in OR and WA have had a plague thrust upon them, between the rain and the snow. Now my sister is in Denver, and we all know what's going on out there! Strange weather!

I'm wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! I'll check back in after the holidays!

2 comments:

Ruth.E said...

love the photo of the kids! Adorable.
Ruth

Cindy Marchant said...

What a beautiful family, Pam!!! This is the kind of present I love.