Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Still Here!




I can't believe it! I'm in! I truely haven't been purposely neglecting my blog. I couldn't get into it! Periodically I'd try, and would just give up. I had switched over to the new Blogger and got locked out of my blog. Hopefully I'll be able to start blogging again!




Tons of things have gone on since I last blogged. Dakota turned a year old in March, and she's walking all over the place! What a goofy little kid! :) Katie was having problems with her band teacher, and her grades were falling. She finally was able to quit band and her grades are all A's and B's now. Go Katie! It's pitiful how a shitty teacher can have such an effect on a kid, and the admin won't do anything about it! Kelsea is our little socialite. She's discovered IM'ing and hogs my computer when she comes over! Baseball season has started, and Jacob's having practices and tryouts for position. He's wanting 1st base. Good luck, Jacob!




I started Weight Watchers Tuesday. Way past due, but we'll see what happens. My friend Cindy inspired me to start. She's lost 30 pounds on WW! Yea, Cindy! I'll keep you posted--provided I can get back in here--on how I'm doing!
More great news! I may possibly be going to another Goo Goo Dolls concert with my GOOd buddy Colleen in August! Hope it works out! I'll be calling the Pavillion tomorrow to see if seating is reserved. If not, we won't be going. Too many young kids to compete with! lol I'll keep you posted on this, too!
Gotta run! Hope I'm able to get back in here. I'm working on a new recipe page for the swap and it's almost done, so I want to post it for you!
Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

WAgal said...

Uh, correction my dear Pam. I have lost 35.8 pounds!!! LOL! And don't forget that .8!! Glad you are back to blogging again. I have had a rough time trying to post comments on the new and inproved Blogger blogs. Even signed up for the Google acct. and still having trouble. Hopefully this comment will post.

Cindy Marchant said...

Okay Pam what did you do this weekend? I'm sure you did something! Let's hear all about it. LOL!