
Court went ok. We didn't have to go in and see the judge, which was a good thing. Katie isn't on probation, but is still in the system. Both the girls are. It looks like the harrassment charges are dropped. The girls and their families have to continue counceling, which isn't a bad thing, I guess. They'll go back to court in about 3 months for basically a progress report. Samantha's monther asked the judge if she could move to Tennessee, but he said no. I'm sure she was totally pissed! But he wants the families to work this out, and says that can't be done if she's not here. Plus, I'm thinking that if she left, it wouldn't be long before she came back and she'd start crap again. This way, as long as there's some sort of an order in place, she has to behave herself.
So on to other things! I'm in a puzzle swap at the lss. This has been fun! We got a 9 piece puzzle that can be mounted in a 12x12 frame. We all picked our catagories. I picked "hearts". I haven't done my piece yet, but I got six others done. I'll post a pic a day and show you what I've done. Here's the catagories: Rhinestone Cowgirl--Elvis--Hello Kitty--Winter--Wizard of Oz--Gone With the Wind--Baby Girl--Princess. I still have the princess and baby girl, plus mine to do. These are going to be so neat! We kind of fit the pieces together at the lss on Sat. to see how they're coming along, and they look pretty good! You're going to like them Zenita! Brandi already got to see how hers was coming. Tonight's puzzle piece is "Elvis". First of all, that's a real stamp. They were issued sometime in the '90's and I bought a sheet. I packed them away and ran across them recently and decided to use one on this puzzle piece. I love how it looks with the pic. The pic. Let me tell you about the pic! When I worked at the photo lab in OR, I had a German lady as one of my customers. She worked at a photo lab in Germany in 1958 when Elvis was stationed there, and this pic passed through her hands, so she made a copy of it for herself. She very graciously let me make a copy of it for myself, making me promise not to spread it all over the place. I didn't think it would hurt anything for Elvis to end up on this puzzle. He's going to a good home! lol The lady it's going to actually got to see Elvis during his early years, and got his autograph. She said she was so nervous, and wishes now she could have thought of something intelligent to say to him. But all she could say to him was how beautiful he was. Guess what he said to her? Thank you--thank you very much! :)





1 comment:
Oh I love the story behind the pic! How cool is that?
So happy to hear the outcome for Katie. I hope some good can come out of the counseling. Maybe in time they can even be friends. Doubt the mom will let that happen though ya think? Sad.
Post a Comment