Friday, February 01, 2008

Puzzle Piece #4


Hello Kitty! Everyone in the swap was using the same stickers and chipboard, so I had to hunt for something different. I think I found it! I was at Barnes and Noble and they were selling their calendars for half off. So guess what I found? A Hello Kitty desk calendar for $3! Luck was on my side! The lady this was for was Prom Queen in her day, so this was the perfect Hello Kitty for her! I made an extra copy and cut out the flowers and the bow and pop-dotted them on. It's hard to tell, but the dark pink dots on the background is pink bling. And naturally bling was added to the crown. Can't have a crown without the bling!
We're all meeting tomorrow to exchange our puzzle pieces. It'll be fun to see what everyone else did. Some people are going to mount theirs on a canvas, and others are going to mount theirs in a 12x12 frame. Haven't made my mind up yet. I'll post a pic of the finished product when I get it done.
Tomorrow is crop day also. I usually get there around noon or so, but since we're meeting at 10 for the puzzle exchange, I'm going to stay. I packed several projects today, so hopefully I'll have enough to keep me busy. If not, I've a magazine to read, too!
Have a fun and safe weekend!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Can't wait to see them all done!
I love the bling and it's perfect for the girl you described!

:J