Friday, March 07, 2008

Snow Day

I know, my eyes are closed! But this was actually the best pic of me. Sad, isn't it? lol But look at the snow! We don't get snow very often down here, and usually not this much when we do! It really looks pretty! They had originally predicted 6-12 inches, then it was 4-6, so who know what it will be when it's all over. But it was enough to call off school in the whole area. Kelsea was going to her friend's house and I think they were going to go sledding. I told her to take pics! lol We live in a very flat area, so hills are hard to come by. But as luck would have it, Kelsea's friend lives up a hill. I had hoped Katie and Jacob could find a place to sled, but I don't think that happened. Poor kids are so deprived. They don't know what sledding's all about! Or playing out in the snow til you're frozen! I remember, tho! That's why I don't venture out in weather like this now unless I have to! lol

No comments: