Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me! :) It was a great day! It started off with a beautiful card from Denny. He always finds the most beautiful cards with beautiful sentiments. Then he writes something absolutely lovely in them. Then he said for me to decide what I wanted to do today. I took it pretty easy on him and said I wanted to go to Jonesboro (AR). So we headed down there. We ended up going to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. I could eat Mexican every day, I think! lol Then we stopped at Sam's, then off to the lss where they were having a 40% off sale! I only got a few pieces of paper, some felt ribbon, and big chipboard initial. But I like what I got! Then we made a bee line home. We had called the kids and Mom earlier to see if they wanted to come over for a cookout. We just grilled hotdogs, bought some potato salad and chips and called that dinner! And Mom made me her famous Carrot Cake. It's my favorite! It was great for us all to get together. And this is this year's photo of me and my grandkids. They've all grown so much. Katie just turned 15 on May 31st--Kelsea is 13--Jacob is 10--and little Dakota was 2 in March. I love my family! I'm so truely blessed!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Oh I love this one too!!! Sounds like you sure did have a wonderful birthday!