
Like the music? I'm behind the times, I'm sure, 'cause I just found this while checking out some blogs. I love it! I had started downloading a bunch of music to my media center the other day. What a pain! I found this and have downloaded a bunch of songs! Songs I hadn't heard in ages. Fun songs. Goo Goo Dolls songs! I'm an eclectic type of person and that follows through in my tasted in music, too. So scroll down to the bottom of the page and check out my play list. You may want to snag a few for your own playlist! :)
See the pic? This is my newest fetish. I've always like buttons. I've got a ton of them for scrapbooking. But seeing this pic--and others I've found--just made me happy! So I've been on the hunt for buttons now, and I'm about to be overloaded with them. But I couldn't help myself when Denny and I went junking the other day. One place had 4 jars of buttons for $1 each. I held back tho, and only bought 2! lol Plus Mom gave me all of hers, so I have tons to separate--because I'm a bit Monkish--and clean. And remove the threads from. So much work. But they look so nice after I'm done. After I get done cleaning, etc., I'll go through them and sell a bunch of them. Who ever buys them will be getting a deal, tho, 'cause they'll be clean!
I did good at WW Tuesday. I lost 2.2 pounds for a grand total of 22.6. Yea, me! I'm surprised I'm not tired of doing this yet. But so far, so good. We've been going to the Chinese place lately and I've been getting steamed chicken and mixed veggies. Love 'em! And it gives me another place to go to. Restaurants are limited down here and I'm just not doing the fast food thing. Exception--I can get a thin crust personal pan Hawaiian at Pizza Hut for about 7 points. I add a salad to that and have an awsome lunch! At subway I get the 6" Subway Club for about 7 points. Works for me! Tonight I'm making "fried" chicken. Here's the recipe. Brandi says it's awsome, so I'll check it out!
Have a good one and watch out for the other guy this Labor Day weekend!





1 comment:
Those buttons are absolutely yummy looking!
Congrats on the weight loss!
:J
Post a Comment