This is the cake book I made for Mom for her birthday. It turned out so cute! I used the "Two Scoops" papers by Basic Grey. Those papers were just made for this project! I've had the pattern for this book for ages, but just never got around to making it. I'm glad I waited, because it was the perfect thing to give Mom. Today I finished adding the pics I took at her party. All I have left to do is a bit of embellishing. Mostly buttons, I think. I think I may make a few more of these! :)
Today was the day my Direct TV was installed. What an ordeal! I had ordered this Feb. 12 and today was the earliest day they could come out! Everyone in this area was pissed at New Wave cable at the way they handled everything after the ice storm. Kind of like Bush and Katrina. Know what I mean???! I was patient for 2 weeks. After that, my patience wore off. And it was mostly due to customer service. I had my internet with them, and changed it to AT&T. Very happy, I must say. So today I got my Direct TV and tomorrow I go to New Wave and cancel my cable and take back my box! Good luck to any of you that are still dealing with them!





2 comments:
That is a beautiful book, how sweet. I've never seen anything like it, and I LOVE it....so pretty!
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
What a darling book! She is going to absolutely love it!
We have been pretty happy with out DTV. I don't like the remote very much though. I think the one from Dish is more user friendly. But hopefully I will get used to it. I also don't care for how they do the channel line up. We get the local channels around 2-12 and then it's all Pay Per View up to around 200. Then it all the news channels like CNN. It's just hard to find all the channels with TV shows that you like to watch like DTV, TLC, etc. We've had it since January and I'm still not used to it. DTV does have a lot of nice features that Dish doesn't so guess it's a trade off! Enjoy yours!!!
Post a Comment