
I love you!
This is our 33rd anniversary! Who knew! lol Ours started out pretty rocky, but through the grace of God, we've weathered thru many obstacles, and are still here today. Most of our marriage has been pretty good. But the last 16-17 years have been the best! I love this stage of our life--I love that it's just the two of us. We have a lot of fun together--we still enjoy each others company--we're best friends. It amazes me sometimes, that we still have something to say to each other. Do we get on each others nerves? You bet! Would I trade it? No way! He treats me better than I deserve. Sometimes I think he got the short end of the stick. But at the end of the day, we love each other. So with this I say--Happy Anniversary, hon! I hope we have 33 more!





1 comment:
Happy belated Anniversary Pam! That card is GORGEOUS!!! Wowza!
Post a Comment