
What a day! Mom's birthday is Monday, too, so before we went to Dakota's party, Kelsea and I took Mom to Red Lobster for her birthday lunch. She had her favorite--lobster tail. I had popcorn shrimp and Kelsea had chicken tenders. What can I say--we don't like lobster! lol The church ladies are going to lunch on Monday--it just kind of worked out that it just happened to be Mom's birthday--and I'm going, too. I think I'll make her a yummy strawberry cake and take it to the luncheon! :)
Dakota had a great time today! We met at Ryan's so Dakota could open her gifts, then went to the skating rink. Again, it just worked out that Audrey's church was having a skating party, so she brought cake and cupcakes and the kids got to skate. She was so cute! She has her own skates and really just walks along--while sucking her thumb! lol Yeah, she needs to lose the thumb, but it's so darn cute! lol I got a few pics of her skating and doing the Hokey Pokey. I missed her doing the Chicken Dance! lol She had a good time today. Got lots of presents and a party, too!
I made her birthday card using a quick page by Irena Alexeeva. The "happy birthday" was from one of her other kits, and I just extracted it to use it on this page. The pic of her was from this past Christmas. Thank goodness I had Audrey's camera, so I new pics to choose from! Wait til you see Mom's card on Monday--that one took me hours to do!
Love you, baby! Hope you had a very happy birthday! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment