Monday, November 22, 2010

Joy of Christmas Tags




I've made some tags from the new kit Joy Of Christmas. Go on over to Raspberry Road Designs and you can check out the kit AND the tags I made! :) You can download them, print them, cut them out and embellish away! I'm going to be working on my set tonight and will have a pic of the finished tags soon. So be checking out Raspberry Road and my blog so you can download yours! :)


This has been so much fun already! I was grinning from ear to ear, when I saw the tags. They were packaged up so pretty! Susan did this for me. They wouldn't have looked nearly as pretty if I had done the packaging myself. There are still some things to learn here, but I'm willing. It's just given me a big boost to be a Raspberry Girl! I can't wait to see what's next! :)

No comments: