
We got our first snowfall today, and here's Dakota showing off her new snowsuit! You should have seen her in the house. She was so bundled up, she could hardly walk--like Randy in A Christmas Story! "I can't put my arms down!" LOL She's so funny! She just stood there with this little grin on her face while I snapped off a few pics! lol She's a natural!
We've really had the the weather this week! On Tues., we had a lot of really strong winds. So strong, that it blew half the shingle off the front side of the roof! I was working in my studio, and it sounded like the roof was going to fly off at any minute! We ended up losing our cable at 3pm Tues., and didn't get it back til about 3 pm Wed. With that went my internet, too! And the electricity! We did get the electricity back on fairly quick, but no cable or internet til the next day. Then Thurs., we get this snow storm. Denny's work closed early as did Libby's work and the schools. We only got a couple of inches of snow, but we had sleet and ice with it. I hate the ice! Denny took the long way home, but the roads are better. He said he was only driving about 40 mpg. It took him a while to get home. I looked outside just before I started blogging tonight, and it's snowing again. I'm not sure what we're going to wake up to in the morning. This isn't anything compared to what you guys in the PNW are getting, but it's a big deal around here! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment