
This was taken a few years ago--I think on Father's Day. For some unknown reason, Jacob climed up the tree, and I snapped off a few pics of him. The pics actually turned out pretty cool. So I decided to use it for today's project--which may look similar to yesterday's. But I learned something new--after working on this for 3 hours! I used an overlay around the edges, and I softend the wordart, just like I did the background pic. What a neat effect! I still need to work on the background pic, tho. When I enlarge it, it gets a bit pixelated. Need to figure that one out. But each day it seems I learn something new. So if anyone's reading this, you can follow along. Hopefully there will be a ton of progress soon! :)
So did you watch Idol tonight? I was so upset--I was rooting for Adam. I have been since I first heard him addition! I'm sure we'll be hearing lots from him, tho. This may be a blessing in disguise for him just like it was for Chris Daughtry. I hope so, 'cause I think he's so awsome! Not to take anything from Kris--he earned it, tho he never was one of my faves. Denny says he got the teeny-bopper vote. He was actually for Danny, who I thought was good, too. But there's just something about a guy with black spikey hair! :)
2 comments:
I love your digi l/o's. I'm going to have to try this sometime when I get some free time...Don't look for anything soon...lol..
Very cool! Yes Adam losing Idol was quite an upset but I agree it might be the best thing for him in the long run!
Post a Comment