
I finally got to crop this weekend! I guess I've missed cropping with my friends more than I thought. Zenita hosted a Relay for Life crop on Sat., and I was there from 10-9! Brandi and I went, and there were also friends that I haven't seen in a while. There were games, prizes and tons of food--what more could you ask for?! :) I brought 4 projects to work on, and just about finished them all! There are a few things that need to be tweaked, but I'm very happy with the results. I usually don't get anything done, so this was a major accomplishment for me. I had spent the whole week getting things ready. I guess it really does pay to plan ahead! lol
I'm busy working on Christmas presents. I thought I'd better get a head start this year, and not wait til "30 days and beyond"! Sound familiar, Peggie? lol I'm making the kids clocks for their rooms, and this is Dakota's. I love how it turned out! I used the frame from a Tinkerbell quick page by Just So Scrappy. I had to extract it from the paper, because the original size just was not going to work for me. The background paper is from Nicole Young Designs--that paper is so versatile! And the "D" monogram is from Kitten Scraps by Nathalie MacKay. It worked perfectly with the whole layout--I love how it matched everything! Jacob's clock came out perfectly--I'll post it next--but I have to tweak Katie's and Kelsea's a bit. Since I'm scrapping digitally now, I love how it's no big deal to fix something. I do have to reprint them after I fix them, but that's no big deal--as long as I don't make those kind of mistakes very often. Otherwise, I'll spend a fortune in ink! lol
Have a good week, and thanks again, Z, for a great crop! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment