I had an OK weigh in this week. I was down .2 pounds. Better than a gain, I say. That puts me officially down 14 pounds, so I'm not complaining. This week is going much better. I didn't do so badly last week, but the few things I ate that I shouldn't have made a difference. So I've been pretty much on track this week. I'm hoping for 2-3 pounds. We'll see Tuesday!
I'm teaching a class this Saturday. I did a clear acrylic house album, with the theme being "A Full House". I used my Pazzles to cut out the chipboard on the front. (Just one more payment and it's all mine! lol ). I painted the chipboard, then sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. Then I did some stamping and added a little bit of bling. Turned out pretty cool. You can see a pic of it on Patti's website. I did have a sold-out class, but 3 people cancelled for various reasons. That's disappointing. Especially after making up the kits. I don't know what we're going to do with the extras. Patti didn't say. I'd assume we'd go ahead and make up the kits to sell them, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll find out tomorrow! lol
That's it for now. Wish me luck on the class! :) And have a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment