Saturday, July 19, 2008

You Are My Sunshine...


On A Cloudy Day. That's what it says on the overlay. (Click on the picture, and you can see the layout a lot better). I downloaded the file for this and cut it out with my Pazzles. I had a heck of time getting it to cut, tho. There was a sizing problem. So I had to ask someone at the yahoo group I belong to how to cut this out, and a nice lady answered my question. I finally figured out her instructions, and was able to cut this. I love it! I had taken this pic of Katie when we were on vacation, and wanted to do something neat with it. When I saw the overlay, I knew what I wanted to do! I used K&CO's Berry Sweet line of papers and embellies. It's so bright and fun! I'm going to have to figure out how to do these overlays. I'll put it on my list! lol
I weighed in Tuesday at WW. I did pretty good again last week. I lost 3.8 pounds, making it a grand total of 13.8! Yea, me! :) This week has been a bit harder. I did well until Thurs. All it takes is just one little step backwards, and it can kill a diet! lol Friday wasn't much better, either. But I did good today, so I'm happy about that. And tomorrow we're going to the river, so a day full of activity should help. I'll let you know how it all works out! :)

No comments: