

Kelsea is 14 now, so I guess it's about time I made her a birth announcement! lol I love this little kit--it's by KariQ Designs and is call Little Dreamer. I made a little 4x6 announcement (top) and an 8x8 page. I'm really happy with how this turned out! I'll be posting Jacob's next. I still have to do one for Katie and Dakota, so be on the look out for them. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to do theirs.
That's what takes me so long--picking out the kits, then the papers to use. Then it takes me about 2-3 hours to do the page. With the old pics, I have to scan them into the computer, then do some editing. I love the editing part, but it's time consuming. I've been taking a freebie online photo editing class by Jessica Sprague. She is so knowledgeable! I've got two of her mags, Computer Tricks, and they have also been helpful in my digital journey. But I just find this so much fun and relaxing. And I have no mess to deal with, and plenty of room to work. I'll be posting a layout later of Kelsea when she was 3. It was her birthday. The pic was less than perfect, but with the editing that I've learned, the pic turned out pretty good. So stay tuned! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment