Saturday, July 25, 2009

This Is For You, Katie!





Who doesn't love cherries?! Katie and I love 'em--at least to scrap with! lol I'm not big on eating them, but I think cherries are one of the coolest elements to scrap with and decorate with. My kitchen is done in cherries. I've decorated with them, collected them, sewn my curtains out of Martha Stewart dishtowels--with the cherry design--now I'm scrapping with them! I just love this kit! This particular page is a quick page--it was already designed and all I had to do was put Katie's pic in it. I did add her name, and a few more elements--like the cherry clusters and the bird--that were in the big kit I bought. I found it in May during the National Scrapbook Day event. This particular kit is by Susan Darter of Raspberry Road Designs. You guys really need to check out her blog. She does the neatest designs--a lot of vintage stuff. I bought the Cherries Kit, and she has a kit called Flour Sack. If you're into vintage, you'll love this one--I did, and I bought it. It's designed around retro/vintage kitchen stuff. I swear, she made that one just for me! lol Every Friday she debuts a new kit, and with it, she gives out gorgeous freebies. Not just one or two, but a whole week of freebies that coordinates with that weeks kit. This is one of my fave sites, so head on over there and check it out! :)



I can't believe how many layouts I've scrapped since I've started digi scrapping. I was known at the lss as the project queen, because I wouldn't scrap pictures. Doing projects was leftover from my crafting days, I guess. Now I don't want to do projects--I want to digi scrap! Anyone that knows me, knows that when I get into something I really like, I go whole-hog all the way. Now what am I going to do with all of the paper scrapping supplies I have.....anybody need anything?



I'm glad Katie is into scrapping. She's pretty good and creative at it, too. If she had more room, I'd give her more stuff. I've given her a ton already. I think I'm going to have to go over there and organize it for her. Then maybe I can unload my room onto her! lol You won't care, tho, will you, Katie??? Love you, baby!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Love this one too! I scrolled down and wow have you ever been busy!!