
Here's Ryan, Audrey, and Dakota--their first family picture. She looks just like he did when he was a baby. I've probably said that before, haven't I?! lol Dakota is teething, so she's slobbering all over the place. You should see her shirt in the other pictures! LOL They kind of camouflaged it in this one. lol If you look real close, she's drooling down her chin, and she slimed Audrey's hand! lol That's the price you pay for getting teeth, I guess. lol Denny is off tomorrow, so we're going over there to pick up our picture of just her. She's at such a fun age now. I talked to Ryan for a minute tonight, and he said she was kneeling in front of their old turntable, turning the knobs, watching the lights and growling at it! LOL She's a funny kid! :)





1 comment:
What a lovely family photo!!! Dakota is sure a cutie!! You are a lucky woman Pam!!
Post a Comment