
Here's this month's recipe page for my swap--Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables. I cheated and used the pic that was in the book, but I have made this dish many times, and it is de-lish! It was actually in a diabetic cookbook. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know and I'll pass it on to you. The ingredients and directions are underneath the pic. All you have to do is lift it up. The orange CS is scored, so it can be lifted. That's why it looks like there's so much space. I actually did put a row of bling up there on mine. That ribbon looks pretty pink, doesn't it? I was hoping it would take on more of an orange look. But it's staying--I'm not doing it again! lol Now I have to start thinking about next month's catagory, which is casseroles. That one should be a snap! :)





2 comments:
Oh Pam how adorable!!! Who all are you swapping with? Dang that is going to be one cute recipe book!!
is it hard to make because it looks great?
Ruth
Post a Comment