Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Broccoli Salad Recipe #2

Here it is--Broccoli Salad Recipe #2! I went crazy with my new circle cutter, can you tell? I like the dimension of the flowers on this. There are 4 layers to the big flowers. I added small rhinestone brads to the little flowers. I wanted to add a little bling! lol Aren't these papers cool? These are from DCWV's Retro Stack. I bought this stack just for these papers! I love both of the recipe pages, but I think this one is the one I'm putting in my own recipe book. So tell me which one you like the best--this one or the first one I posted a day or two ago? Check them both out and let me know. You're on here looking anyway, so you may as well jump in and leave some feedback! :)

5 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Well I LOVE them both but I think I also like this one the best! I have these retro papers, too. I do have a question. If there are several layers to these flowers, how are you getting the printing on them? What a cute recipe book this is gonna be!

:Jayne said...

I love these! I think YOU need to come design the recipe cards at my LSS where I am taking a class. Theirs are pitiful compared to yours!
:J

Pam said...

Thanks Cindy and Jayne! I just love these papers. They were so much fun to work with. The papers just kind of dictate the layout,KWIM?

:Jayne said...

okay, if I have to pick, I like this one better! More pizazz!

:J

Pam said...

Thanks Jayne! This is my fave, too!

Zenita, you're not supposed to be looking! lol