
I'm still in digi mode. I'm loving this and I'm learning so much--one small step at a time. I've been fortunate enough to find these free tutorials online. It's amazing what a person can do just by watching a little video! And I'm much better at doing it hands on than to try to figure out a book. Short attention span--I guess it's PC to now say Adult ADD--or HUA--head up ass--NOT PC! lol That's why I don't read books--I wait for the movie to come out! lol Anyway.....I did this pic of Mom and Katie when she was a baby. I love how it turned out. It's not the prettiest layout, by any means, but I accomplished what I wanted to do--playing with layers, and trying to figure out how to blend the pic in the background, putting elements in front and behind other elements. It's a success! Now I have to find a tutorial on extracting photos. The hunt is on!
BTW--I'm not sure who wrote the quote. I saw it on a blog earlier today, and she lifted it from a plaque at WM. Never know where you'll find great inspiration!





1 comment:
Just love this!
Post a Comment