
Isn't this cute! I downloaded a freebie kit from Chaos Lounge. It's adorable! I pretty much--o.k., totally!-- used her lay out page--to make mine, but remember, I'm still in the learning phase! :) Each day I try to learn a new technique, etc. And my goal today was to extract an image. I think I did the it hard way, tho, because it seemed to take FOREVER! I have Elements 2, and had to erase the background. I'm guessing in newer versions, it's much easier and less time consuming. But this is going to have to work for now--at least until I really know what I'm doing, then maybe I'll get an updated version. Anyway.... the original photo of Dakota has her sitting in the middle of a bunch of pumpkins. So I got rid of the pumpkins and put her in a hot air balloon instead! lol This kit was just the right thing for me to use with Dakota' pic.
And I've got to say, too, how much I do appreciate the talents of all of these designers. This isn't just a suck-up statement, since I'm inviting the designer of Topsy Turvy to see my blog! lol I am truly thankful, because I have no clue as to the designing process. I'm barely able to scrap with the kits, let alone design them!lol So thank you designers--your work is much appreciated!
Keep checking the blog--you never what the next lesson will be! :)





1 comment:
Oh that is so cute, great extraction BTW!! Thanks for letting me see it- can I post it on my blog too, this is the first page i have seen with that mini freebie!!
Post a Comment