
is today! :) I'm planning on finishing my mother in law's album that I started a few weeks ago, and just playing on the computer. I've been checking out several sites to see what they're offering for today. I've come up with some neat things--especially in the digi department. I'm really thinking that this isn't a bad way to go. No messes, wouldn't have a lot of supplies taking up space. I can see a lot of advantages to digi scrapping. But I'd miss the hands on of paper scrapping. I like to see and touch the different elements. I like to see the dimension, which you wouldn't get with digi scrapping. And I've got way too much invested in paper scrapping to just give it up. But I can see the advantage to hybrid scrapping--the best of both worlds. I could still digi scrap my photos, and add dimension with actually bling, buttons, flowers, etc. Hybrid scrapping would help me get caught up--I'm so far behind on the grandkids albums. I could do my heritage album for my Mom's side of the family. (Dad's side is done. Yes, I've actually finished something! lol) Hmmmm....I can really see myself making some progress. You'll know when I do, because I'll be posting my projects on here. I guess that will certainly keep me accountable.
So with this renewed interest in digi scrapping, I've posted a pic of Dakota. This is what I have on my desk top at the moment. It took me all of 5 minutes to do, and I did it just prior to coming to my blog. It's a quick page I found on The Reluctant Recluse's blog. So check it out for yourself and see what you think! :)





1 comment:
Love that calendar layout!!! Very nice. How is WW going?
Post a Comment