Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Audrey and Libby





I'm still in digi download mode. I've downloaded over 500 kits and quick pages so far. I have to stop! lol But like anything else, if I like it, I over do it. At least this isn't costing me much--right now! But now I'm in the process of organizing it all, so I can tell what I've got. And I'm weeding thru it as I go. I've downloaded some things I'm never going to use, but it's just so easy to get caught up in it!


I wish I knew how to design myself. I've been finding some tutorials, and when I get time, I'm going to start practicing. But in the meantime, I'm thankful and grateful to these artists that give away the freebies. They sure make my pics look good!


So what I've posted today are pics that I made for Libby and Audrey for Mother's Day. I printed them out as a 7x7, then matted them with an 8x8 cardstock, and finished them off with 9x9 cardstock. I had a couple of small picture easels for them to display their pics. Turned out nice, if I say so myself!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Love the digi layouts Pam!! You are so good at it!