
Happy birthday, baby! It's hard to believe she's 16. See the beautiful baby pic in the post below? That's her--just 16 short years ago. She's always been a cutie, and now she's turning into a beautiful young lady. We have a good relationship with her--with all the kids, really, and I'm grateful for that. We're going to Libby's tomorrow and we're having a little family party for her. She loves Twilight, so I ordered her a cake with red roses and black trim. Libby is decorating everything in red and black. See the pic posted up above? I photoshopped her out the original and used a Twilight kit and did this. OMG! Have you ever googled Twilight? These people have it bad! lol But I was able to find what I wanted, thanks to them! lol I made her a poster with 3 different pics. There's this one, then there's one where I put her and Edward together standing in front of a car, and in the last one, I took Bella out and put Katie in with Edward looking down at here! lol She's going to love it! :)
Happy birthday, dear Katie! I hope you always remember how much you're loved! :)





1 comment:
Love this!! I am a Twilight fan too! Saw at 2P's some of the photog gals making "twilight" touches on photos. Pretty cool and a tad freaky! LOL!
Post a Comment