
So how was YOUR weekend? Ours was pretty good, though nothing really special went on. I did go to a class on Sat. at the scrapbook store (lss). We have a class the 2nd Sat. of each month. (That's also the same night we usually have family night.) We made an American Traditional Designs 8x8 photo album. It turned out cute. I picked purple for my album cover. I'm kind of pinked out! I'm glad I didn't have to figure each of the pages myself! That's what the teacher is for! lol It can be embellished more later on when I add the pics. Then it'll have my own personal touch to it. If I'd done it at home, I'd have inked all the edges. But there was no time in class to do that. I was working my butt off as it was! The papers are all girly and fun. It'll be perfect for Katie, Kelsea, or Dakota! :) Here's a pic of one of the pages. See the multi-colored paper? There's some of that paper on all 20 of the pages. I'm glad I like that one! lol
Well, something pretty exciting did happen over the week-end. Jacob plays baseball, and they had their last game Sat. They took first place! This is the 2nd year that he's played that they took first. THEN...he got picked for the All-Stars team!!! Go, Jacob!!! So he'll be playing for awhile longer. We hadn't been to any of his games this season. They always seemed to be at weird times for us. We were going to go to his last home game on Thurs., but it got cancelled. So I'm glad we'll have another chance to see him play. Congrats, again, Jacob!
The girls went off to church camp today. They were so excited! They'd been counting down all week, and worrying about getting their supplies, and when they could pack...you know how it goes! But they finally got there this afternoon, and will stay til I think Fri. I'll have Jacob on Mon. and Tues., and then he goes to Boy Scout day camp Wed., Thurs., and Fri. Libby will take him on her way to work and pick him up on her way home. So it will be quiet around here for a few days....!





No comments:
Post a Comment