Friday, May 08, 2009

Pouty Girl




That's what I called this one. It cracks me up! Katie and Kelsea are both experts at taking pics of themselves--and they're usually doing the "lip" pose! It's too funny! I was helping Katie the other day download some pics so she could put them on her Bebo. At least 95% of the pics were like the one above! lol I asked her if she took pic of anyone besides herself. Guess what the answer was! lol Teenagers! lol BTW--just click on the pic, and the pic is enlarged. It's too big to see the whole layout, but you can see Katie and her lips! :)


Not much else going on. I'm still downloading digi stuff and buying a kit or two here and there. I've got a mess going on, tho. It's going to take me forever to organize files for all this stuff I've downloaded. I really need to stop , but now I'm addicted. At least at this point, it's not costing me anything. Denny said he was all for that. Just wait til I start printing them out!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Ha ha!! That's funny but it turned into an awesome layout.